Thursday, February 4, 2010

DA BOMB



WELL IT DIDN'T TAKE AS LONG AS I THOUGHT. 

 AS SOON AS I SAW THIS IMAGE (THANKS MR. CHRISTOPHER KANE FOR THE INSPIRATION)  I KNEW IT HAD TO BE RASTERBATED.  IT'S BOLD
AND A LITTLE TOUNGE IN CHEEK -  IT WILL BE HUNG CENTERED ABOVE MY BED  -  SO STAY TUNED FOR THE RESULT...


[ if you have no idea what I'm talking about, read the earlier post ]

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I can't wait to see how it turns out. Did you do it headboard size, or as big as the wall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect image!! I just need to get my printer working, downloaded the program.

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah nice choice, can't wait to see how it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm but to go coloured and keep a neutral bedroom facade,
    or go grayscale and colourize your accessories with the images hues...or just go crazy?
    choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha this is fantastic!
    And I like your choice of image :)

    ReplyDelete