Sunday, April 11, 2010

BASIC



ON SATURDAY I WENT OUT IN THE SEARCH OF TRIP ESSENTIALS  ONLY TO RETURN HOME UNDERWHELMED AND EMPTY HANDED (HA, SHOPPING IN PERTH).  SO TODAY, AFTER A 3 MONTH HIATUS, I TOOK PLUNGE BACK INTO THE DARK, MURKY DEPTHS OF COLOSSAL G-MARKET.COM .AND WAS MORE THAN HAPPY WITH WHAT I FOUND.... 

WHITE GIRL MONSTER SHIRT   /   DRAPE FRONT, LOW BACK JERSEY TOP   /    MONSTER CHECK CROP SHIRT   /    ASYMMETRICAL PLEAT SKIRT   /    RECTANGLE TANK    /    STUD RING   /     COPPOLA BAG      (ALL ITEMS COME IN A RANGE OF COLOURS AND RETAIL FOR UNDER $26US APART FROM THE BAG)

11 comments:

  1. love the small tank. it's so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they are all so lust-worthy <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..those gloves are just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hate that... when you spend so long shopping and have nothing to show it :)

    i WANT that tank! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how long it's been since I've visited your blog! What have I been doing?! It's still amazing :) DYING for that Sofia Coppola x LV bag... yum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all fantastic, can't believe I've never heard of g-market?? Definitely heading there now.

    And shopping in Perth... sigh... haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes, i will take one of each :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh under $26??
    muusssst check this site out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is amazing, their all so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. is that skirt leather-ish?
    I can never find anything on their, it's too hectic.

    ReplyDelete