Wednesday, December 30, 2009

WONDERFUL TONIGHT

George Harrison & Pattie Boyd / MuseExhibition, Sydney / Layla

THE GIRL WITH KALEIDOSCOPE EYES
 


[ ... you and George by the white fence with the red creeping flowers behind you. It's so still composed and peaceful
"Oh with the roses, I was absolutely thrilled that the roses had come out, finally. I set up my tripod and said 'George, George, come and stand with me' and obviously it was taking a long time because he's sort of gazing away. I think I look a bit worried about the camera thinking 'come on, is it going to click or not?"

1 comment:

  1. love this image, really interesting lady.

    love your blog, super cool. And I see you are from P-town, as am I, and Mr Bird. So it is quite possible he is your alter ego indeed!! Do you also have a strong desire for bird seed, and to not be eaten by cats?

    Oh it's all coming together now!

    xx

    ReplyDelete