Saturday, March 27, 2010

FACT



fact [fakt] -noun; 1. The place most people in the world tend to think their opinions reside. 2. That which is founded in truth. urbandictionary.com

SO AS REQUESTED BY THE LOVELY CHARCOAL COLOURED LADY BEHIND [oh factory] 7 FACTS / OPINONS / TRUTHS (NON-ABSOLUTE) ABOUT ME

The two mottos I live by;   There is no absolute truth  /  What does not kill me, makes me stronger.   ▲   My first love was Becky, a most stunning Maremma.  After a few lofty years she wandered free. I wonder if she ever got to where she was headed.   ▲   I am 179 centimetres short   ▲   One day I dream that with my mind I will design and with my hands I will build, my very own house by the sea   ▲   My sister and I are like chalk and cheese   ▲   I fell in love with music when I was 13.5 to impress a boy so I guess it was more than a happy ending.   ▲   I’m leaving for Europe in 5 weeks! Very excited and open to suggestions for where I should go...

I TAG ALL OF THOSE WHO CARE TO SHARE, CONTINUE AND EXPAND ON THIS CONVERSATION OF FACTS....

7 comments:

  1. 179 cm is tall! I'm only 15- something. That's why I get patronized a lot.

    If you are going to Europe, have fun! Maybe visit Spain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. humm, your blog is simply delicious to see and read.

    I think you would love lisbon - portugal and the south of italy. have a nice trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice to find another perth blogger, although it seems you will be jetting off to europe soon. very lucky! i was in paris last year, so if you're after any tips for there i have a few up my sleeve :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha, beat you at 180.5! not that its a competition:)

    if your going to europe in summer do a summer music festival like glastonbury or the love parade...dance with the europeans!
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're in Europe, go to Scandinavia. Denmark, Sweden, Finland. You'll love the spring time and the shops and the people and the design. I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. soo legggy
    luv it.
    the shorts are everything about a pair'a short i currently want uuugh

    x[n/]
    naways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. we love your blog.. amazing photos =)

    stop by our new fashion blog, we hope you love it =)

    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete